roker's customer service pledge:
We recognize that your mortgage is one of the biggest decisions you will make in your life, and
probably the biggest financial investment you will ever make. We want to help make the process
as easy and as clear for you as possible.
Our aim is to provide you with professional and ethical advice that best suits your personal
situation and financial goals.
Our promise to you:
- We will listen to your needs and explain the options available to you.
- Cover the range of mortgages available, and explain all types of lenders, as well as the range of products and repayment options.
- We will always act in your best interests and put our recommendations in writing.
- We treat all information as private and confidential.
- We do not disclose your information to anyone else unless authorized by you to do so.
- We will help you to complete the mortgage application and explain any additional documents that may be needed to support your application.
- Our established relationships with lenders means that you can get the most efficient service.
- We will work to clear up any unexpected delays, helping you to resolve them quickly and efficiently, liaising with you personally as well as the lender.
- We will maintain regular contact with you through out the process and will liaise with any other professional advisors you may be working with.
- Any enquiries to our offices will be dealt with quickly and efficiently. We will return any calls or messages left by the next working day at the latest.
- We will check your mortgage offer to ensure the terms and conditions are suitable and agreeable to you.
- When providing us with proof of identity for your application, we will copy and return all documents to you as soon as possible. We take great care with your documents and we do not keep then on our premises overnight with out your permission.
- We will show you ways to protect your home from repossession in the event of sickness, accident and redundancy.
- When new products and services are introduced that you could take advantage of, we will contact you and explain the benefits and any things to consider.
We will always act in your best interests and treat you with courtesy and respect throughout the
mortgage process. We always look after your finances in a professional manner. If, however, a
situation arises where you feel that our service had failed to reach an acceptable standard, we
would respectively wish you to tell us about it.